3.18.2013

Cookie Party Cookie Party Cookie Party

Been making these cookies based on Smitten Kitchen's recipe, but with dried cranberries, super dark chocolate chips cut off of a chocolate bar, and molasses. I've made them three times, and even without being too precise with measurements, they've turned out GREAT !

Here are some from the first batch I made a month or so ago:

 I also making cookies or some other treat, and cleaning up so well from it that when Francis wakes up, they are just there- no evidence of mixing bowls or spilled flour. It's kind of weird- if it's a sweet treat I have to clean up right away- but if we make pork chops and broccoli those pots and pans will be "soaking" for days!

Meanwhile, we just got 8 boxes of samoas, do-si-dos, and tagalongs  in the mail from my dad's side (his step grand daughter is a scout). I have to keep reminding myself that there is no timeline on consuming them. Fran moved them from the coffee table to the kitchen, which has taken the pressure off.

No comments:

Post a Comment